Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome!

Author Topic: PS Vita coming soon  (Read 1905 times)

wushuwannabe

• Forbidden Fruit
PS Vita coming soon
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »
I'm 90% going to get the Vita. I play my PSP all the time. I am also happy that my PSP games can run on the Vita. And this review for Super Stardust got me especially excited:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/02/13/super-stardust-delta-video-review

Mark

• Legendary Fruitcake
  • Administrator
  • Fruit-tastic
    • CoopGamer.com
Re: PS Vita coming soon
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »
I'm sort of tempted as well.  I've never owned a PSP and have been a pretty big fan of the DS (never got into the DSi or 3DS).  Any other good games coming out/announced that you think we will like?

wushuwannabe

• Forbidden Fruit
Re: PS Vita coming soon
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »
Gravity Rush looks really cool. It seems like an action story game where you have the ability to change the plane of gravity. So you can jump, activate your gravity ability, select the side of a building, and then you are falling toward the building as it becomes the new "floor."

An Assassin's Creed has been announced for it, which for me is a must-get too. And the PSP has a library of some great games as is, so I like the fact that you can tap into all those from the Vita.

To me, the Vita represents a system that has everything I want from a handheld, because it has all the things that matter, IMO. I think that touch screen interfaces are great, and I love playing iPhone/iPad games. However, some types of games really need a D pad, analogue sticks, and real buttons. Vita has it all, so to some degree I want to support the system because it has all the potential to be awesome, it just needs great games. It has a couple so far and I am looking forward to what comes out over the next year or two as development for the system matures.

Enterprise © Bloc